Sunday, June 8, 2014

The St Croix Bee Congress was a hit with over 80 people from 26 nations. It was fun making new friends and seeing old ones.
I presented one paper on my Haitian Project with Mr. Sonor. I was well recieved from what I gather.  Even Caribbean people have no idea of the conditions in Haiti. Its a lost land or just one that everyone wants to forget.
I was going to do a country report on Haiti, but decided not to. I have not been there in 2 years and didnt feel right talking about it.

1 comment:

  1. Any chance you would be interested in providing some introductory classes in a rural community about 12 miles east of Port au Prince? A Haitian foundation called FEJ is expanding their primary school to include a vocational/agricultural training program and they would like to provide beekeeping training. Please contact me at brian.carlson@vvhf.org

    ReplyDelete